Metatags & Mobile
Be mobile friendly. More and more people use a mobile device to search for information. Make sure your website is visible on mobile.
Google predominantly uses the mobile version of the content for indexing and ranking: Mobile-First. The majority of users now access Google Search with a mobile device. Mobile-first indexing is enabled by default for all new websites (new to the web or previously unknown to Google Search).
- Your mobile website should contain the same content as your desktop version
- Metatags should be present on both versions of the site.
- Verify that your robots.txt and robots meta tags work as you intended for both versions of your site.
- Make sure you have the correct rel=canonical and rel=alternate link elements between your mobile and desktop versions.
HTML Code MetaTags Example
- viewport -> make sure it works on a mobile device
- title -> makes up for 20% your SEO
- description -> the CTA and 15% of your SEO
The main differences between mobile and desktop
- Speed people are not prepared to wait for your website to load on their mobile device. If your site doesn’t appear quickly they tend to search for another website that does (usually your competitor)
- On-the-go most people use their mobile phone while they wait for the plane, bus or train. Make sure your information is easy share, have a click-to-call button so they can contact you and make sure they can make a purchase in just a few steps.
- Images make sure the images you use for display on a mobile device fit into the window of the screen (portrait size). As larger images perform better on a desktop screen.
- Location people tend to search for a restaurant in the neighborhood of their location. Make sure your business is found locally.
Affordable & Effective
We offer affordable SEO services that are fast and effective.
It's not that difficult to create meta-tags. We've made it simple for you by offering you this free meta-tags wizard.
DIY Site Edit
Site Scan & Audit
Boost My Metatags
You've created the perfect meta-tags. Now it's time to let the world know your website is open for business.
Boost 2 Keywords
Create 5 Backlinks
Site Scan & Audit
Create My MetaTags
Rely on the experts. We create the perfect meta-tags for you. Build around the perfect keywords attracting the right customers.
Perfect Sales Title
Need some professional
Contact our Customer Service representative to make an appointment and to answer all your questions!
SEO & Online Marketing blog
7 SEO tips for Ecommerce Brands
Did you know that search engines have been found to generate ten times more traffic to ecommerce websites compared to…
Hiring a Webflow Agency for your Company Website
If you’re looking to enhance your company’s online presence, a well-designed and functional website is essential. A professional website can…
The Importance of SEO for ERP Consultant Companies
https://pixabay.com/photos/website-code-html-coding-647013/ I. Introduction Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) consultant companies are the linchpins of successful business processes. Acting as the architects…