Metatags & Bing
The opinion of the creators of the search engine Bing state the following with regard to those important metatags :
What do I need to do for SEO with Bing?
“Web masters can easily do this by adding unique titles and meta descriptions to each page. If web masters don’t provide search engines with good, keyword-oriented, well-written caption source data, the resulting captions created by algorithm, no matter how hard we try, won’t represent your website as well as those websites whose web masters did provide this unique and important data.”
- SEO is all the more important as an opportunity to help your website stand out from the crowd. In fact, well done SEO can expand your opportunities with Bing.
- Bing offers a free SEO Analyzer tool in your Webmaster account. This tool will give you information about how to solve issues like, your description tag is too long or some images are missing an alt tag.
- It is a myth that search engines do nothing with keywords. The keyword metatag may not be used anymore but the use of focus keywords are very important. Bing even has the Search Keywords Report
It tells you what keywords are driving impressions and clicks to your website.
Bing has a 24.9
marketshare in 2019
Comscore Insights Desktop 06/2019
Key Points to make your site Bing friendly
- You can easily do this by adding unique titles and meta descriptions to each page. If webmasters don’t provide search engines with good, keyword-oriented, well-written caption source data, the resulting captions created by algorithm, no matter how hard we try, won’t represent your website as well as those websites whose webmasters did provide this unique and important data.
- The use of consistent data structures between pages on your website (such as placing similar data between pages using a similar tree structure, similar class names, support standard markup technologies, such as microformats, etc.) will also help improve the effectiveness of our crawler, which puts more of your content into our index.
- Bing’s webmaster advised using the cornerstone keywords wherever possible. To rank better on Bing, use exact keywords.
- Domain age and .gov, .edu, and .org are the trust signals.
- Social signals are key ranking factors and prefer pages connected to social media accounts.
HTML Code MetaTags Example
- viewport -> make sure it works on a mobile device
- title -> makes up for 20% your SEO
- description -> the CTA and 15% of your SEO
How to submit your website to Bing
Submitting a URL from your website can be an important first step to being indexed. Webmasters can do that using the Submit URLs feature in the Configure My Site section in Bing Webmaster Tools or through the Submit URL API. This feature is a faster way to tell Bing about your new or updated URLs and allows you to submit upto 10,000 URLs per day for immediate crawl and indexation which varies from domain to domain. There is no upper limit on the number of URLs that can be submitted in a month. The URLs are immediately evaluated for search indexation and when quality criteria are met, they will begin to surface in Bing search. This is very useful in helping get important content indexed quickly.
Affordable & Effective
We offer affordable SEO services that are fast and effective.
It's not that difficult to create meta-tags. We've made it simple for you by offering you this free meta-tags wizard.
Boost My Metatags
You've created the perfect meta-tags. Now it's time to let the world know your website is open for business.
Create My MetaTags
Rely on the experts. We create the perfect meta-tags for you. Build around the perfect keywords attracting the right customers.
Need some professional
Contact our Customer Service representative to make an appointment and to answer all your questions!