If you’re in a business, you likely have a blog. But if you’re a marketer, you have to wonder why that isn’t enough. Are you seeing the results you want? This can be traced back to a few obstacles that content marketers face. First, people don’t know your content is there.
In fact, over 40% of people don’t read blogs at all! Those who do tend to read only the headline and maybe the first couple of paragraphs before deciding if it’s worth their time. Hence, you need a medium to elevate your followers. An average person spends just 37 seconds on a blog post.
Audio has brought a convenience in content, which is appreciated by almost everyone using the internet. It is time to ramp up your audio content marketing and leverage audio blogging.
What is audio blogging?
The simplest way to understand audio blogs is that they are like written blogs, but instead of text, they are in audio format. Some are short, like podcasts, and some are long-form, like a radio show. They are usually hosted on a platform like SoundCloud or Spotify. Audio blogs can be created by taking advantage of the excellent services offered by text to voice generators, virtual assistants, and online transcriptionists. Once you have those audio recordings, you can post them on your website, social networks, and anywhere else you want to get your message out.
Why do you need audio blogs?
For many businesses, blogs are the foundation of their content marketing strategy. Blogs are the perfect medium for detailed information on a product or service. However, to maximize their effectiveness, blogs need to be shared. And given that most people don’t read blogs, how do you get people to see your content? The answer is audio blogs. Audio blogs are an excellent way to make your content more accessible. They’re great for attracting new readers and getting more shares, which leads to more traffic. As the demand for content marketing grows, so do the opportunities. Hence, audio blogging is a great tool for your sales funnel.
Let us dive deeper to understand what changes audio blogging can bring to your marketing performance.
- Better Conversion Rates: Studies show that people who consume audio content are more likely to take action on that content. This means that more people will click through to your website, call your number, or visit your store when they hear your message on an audio blog.
- SEO: Audio material can also help with on-page SEO. Google stated in May 2019 that it would start delivering podcasts and other audio content in Google search results. Moreover, audio content makes your website resource-full and increases the activity time on your website, which impacts your SEO.
- Reach New Audiences: People who don’t read blogs will still listen to audio content. This gives you a chance to reach a completely new audience. Even though audio blogs are a great way to attract new audiences, they also make your written content more accessible. This means you’ll get more shares, which in turn leads to more traffic. Moreover, you also cater to an audience suffering with reading difficulties.
- Build Trust and Authority: You can sound like a trusted expert by creating audio blogs that are similar in format and style to those used by other subject matter experts.
- Cost Effective: Audio blogs are very cost-effective when compared to other forms of marketing. If you use tools like Voice Generator, you will get an excellent return on your investment.
How to create audio blogs
If you’re wondering how, you can start creating audio blogs, don’t worry! It’s a lot easier than you might think. Here are a few ways you can start audio blogging. You must choose the best medium in accordance with your goals and budget,
- Text to voice generator- As you can infer from the name, text to voice generators convert text into voice. You can create output in many languages and accents. For many companies, one of the easiest ways to start an audio medium is by converting their corporate blog into an audio blog. Text to voice generator is the best tool for the purpose. Audio blogging has multiple benefits for both B2B and B2C businesses and service-based brands. The text to voice generator is the simplest tool for combining written and audible blogs. You can also create multiple accents and characters for video and podcast marketing using a text to voice generator. Moreover, you can also expect features like grammar assistance, background music, etc. with some efficient text to voice generators on the market.
You can expect more ROI, faster output, easy editing, and convenience with the text to voice generator over other ways of audio blogging.
- Use a Service: One way is by hiring voice artists to narrate the blog or script. It can be an expensive option to record with voice artists. For a 5-minute audio, a voiceover artist can charge anything from $100 to $1000.
- Outsourcing: You can hire a freelancer or a marketing firm to create the podcast or video. Initially, you would have to explain the requirements and goals. Outsourcing needs a good budget if you want good quality content.
The audio landscape is changing in a big way. Podcasts and other audio formats are gaining listeners at a rapid rate. If you want to reach your target audience, you need to be where they are. Creating audio content for your blog is an excellent way to do just that. But it isn’t enough to plug in a podcast mic and start recording. You need to put some thought into what you’re saying and make sure you’re doing it the right way. That will ensure that you reap all the benefits of audio, and that you don’t miss out on any opportunities. If you want to create high-quality content without spending a lot of money, a text to voice generator can be a great option.
This is an informative and comprehensive article on audio blogging. I love how you explained the reasons behind why audio blogging is becoming increasingly popular and the benefits it offers to both the creator and the audience. The step-by-step guide on how to create an audio blog is very helpful for those who are new to this format. I am definitely going to try it out for myself. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and insights.